5 easy steps to set-up your website
Working together in a successful partnership to provide you with a high quality and personalised service!
1. First Contact: you contact us to tell us about your business and your requirements.
2. Information Gathering: we discuss together about the look & feel and content of your web site based on your preferences and existing materials should you want to re-use them.
3. Design: we produce one or more mock-ups for you to review and we update them until you are satisfied with the website design.
4. Implementation: we will implement the chosen website design and will give you a preview for review.
5. Launch: when you are fully satisfied, we will launch the new website and register it on the main search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN Search, Bing, AOL Search...) and on relevant business directories.
Once your website is up and running we will provide you with support and give you some advice on how to advertise it on the web.
Whenever you want to update it you can contact us and we will edit it. Alternatively you can use the easy-to-use web tool to edit the content by yourself.
Local as opposed to Virtual
We strive on providing a friendly yet professional service to our customers.
As opposed to large organisations we provide a service that relies heavily on a strong relationship with our customers. Providing a local service, we can meet face-to-face and get in touch throughout the whole process of designing, setting up and maintaining your website. We are based in Kesgrave, and provide hosting services mainly around Suffolk, covering the Ipswich, Woodbridge and Felixstowe areas.
By choosing us to design and maintain your website, you choose a genuine team working and trustworthy relationship. As a small organisation ourselves we do not operate with a sales & marketing approach towards our customers and we do not direct their queries to a call centre!
Flexible & Personalised Service
We work with various customers with very different backgrounds and expectations regarding the service we provide.
As a small organisation we are very flexible and able to provide a personalised service adapted to your needs and expectations.
Whether you have a very clear idea of what you want or on the contrary feel you need someone to advise you and guide you through the whole process we will be there for you.
We can provide you with a complete package so you do no need to interact with any other third party. Alternatively if you want us to work with your partners such as graphic designer, web author/copy-writer, marketing expert, on-line publisher we would be happy to work collaboratively on your project.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Visit our contact us page to find out more how we could help you.